Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us.
Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidates/clients here:
Senior Product Manager - consumer health platform - up to $200k
Redwood City, CA
The company's product is in the realms of healthcare, consumer web, consumer mobile, and enterprise software. The company is reducing the cost and improving the quality of healthcare.
The company has about 30 employees and is rapidly growing.
The company will pay competitive salary (up to $200k depending on experience), as well as equity which could be valuable.
- Working with customers and partners to deeply understand their needs
- Building products that serve millions of users, with a focus on building for delight, reliability, and simplicity
- Balancing both quantitative and qualitative input from customers; blending and balancing the product, design, creative, operational, and engineering perspectives, and being a valued partner to other teams in the company
- Driving major aspects of the product strategy, key initiatives, and cross-functional collaboration and progress
- Providing context, clarity, and project influence across engineering, operations, executive leadership, and sales teams.
- At least 3 years of experience in product management (preferably more)
- A proven track record of building great software for web or mobile products
- Great communication skills
- Technical proficiency and effectiveness collaborating with engineers
- Strategic mindset combined with pragmatic execution, and bias for action
Nice to have:
- Previous experience as a software engineer
- Knowlede of human-computer interaction (HCI)
- Experience with both enterprise and consumer web products
- Experience with both web and mobile products
Did you like this job or want to see more? All of our online job postings can be found on these sites:
Follow us on Instagram here:
Follow us on LinkedIn here: