Our client, the largest Amazon Web Services (AWS) partner for data services, is looking for top talent to join their elite team of technologists to build and contribute to large-scale, innovative projects. Our client wants candidates who are eager to learn and grow with them as they work to move their market monitoring applications to modern big data platforms in the cloud where up to 60 billion market events are being processed each day.
If you are a fast learner, have a sharp mathematical and technical mind and are interested in working for one of the biggest data users in the country in a fast-paced, open source environment, our client has an immediate need for a Senior Product Manager to coordinate changes to computer databases, test, and implement the database applying knowledge of database management systems
The Senior Product Manager has overall accountability for establishing the Program backlog based on priorities, events and dependencies with other teams. They must understand the outcomes the stakeholders would like to achieve, determine effective solutions that will delight their customers and communicate requirements to the Program and Delivery Teams. This individual is Responsible for the product planning and execution of multiple products throughout their lifecycle, including: defining the product vision, building business cases, developing roadmaps, reviewing requirements, and working closely with engineering, business, support, and industry participants to ensure business objectives and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Director's job also includes managing and mentoring other product managers and business analysts.
In this role, the Senior Product Manager will be responsible for managing a number of products that provide analytics to FINRA staff related to financial products and applications. Experience with Machine Learning tools and techniques to enable users to rapidly and effectively find interesting patterns or events in large, complex data sets composed of structured and unstructured data is desired. The Product Manager will be responsible for managing a team of 10-12 people, including an operational team who review and produce various types of blotters in support of the FINRA exam program.
Key Responsibilities / Skills:
• Manage multiple products, and could manage one or more product managers and analysts to deliver compelling solutions that solve critical business problems and delight end-users.
• Define key stakeholders, product vision, and roadmaps, lead business case development, and develop and manage budgets.
• Experience creating and delivering product management artifacts including Stakeholder Analyses, Journey Maps, Empathy Maps, Personas, etc.
• Work across team boundaries to identify and prioritize new product opportunities.
• Analyze potential partner relationships for the products within FINRA or outside.
• Negotiate cross-functional product dependencies.
• Collaborate with the Product Owner to prepare the User Stories for estimation in Sprint Planning and review User Story acceptance criteria to ensure they meet expectations.
• Proficiency in conflict resolution and problem-solving techniques.
• Ability to juggle many requests while maintaining clear priorities.
• Effectively deal with complexity and change.
• Experience managing cross-functional teams
ConsultNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, military or veteran status, and other characteristics protected under federal, state and local law.