Senior Product Manager Cloud Observability - WORK FROM HOMEJob Description: Senior Product Manager, Cloud Observability - WORK FROM HOME ANYWHERE IN US
Cloud Observability ... do you know it ? Bring your passion and innovation to us, as we are with our customer and technical partner, Jaguar TCS Racing. official technical partner of Jaguar TCS Racing .About the role:
We are hiring a Senior Product Manager, Cloud Observability
to direct product strategy and guide a worldwide engineering team for Micro Focus Operations Bridge , the largest single business inside Micro Focus. This is a high visibility position within Micro Focus; with our senior executives and enterprise customers. As Senior Product Manager, Cloud Observability you will have the opportunity to make an impact by:
Education and Experience we're looking for:
- Driving strategy and growth of the newly-launched Operations Bridge SaaS offering
- Working with a worldwide engineering team to develop innovative AI & ML solutions for our customers.
Skills and Knowledge you should have:
- 5+ years experience in the enterprise software industry in a product management, software engineering or product deployment / usage role with experience in a cloud native environment
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent with software engineering background preferred; MBA or relevant master's degree preferred
- Demonstrated experience in business strategy, primary research, finance, negotiation and product strategy and large data analytics.
- In depth understanding of business applications and application infrastructure (web, composite apps, packaged apps, etc...)
- Preferably worked in a SaaS delivery model where the products owned as PM had been delivered as SaaS
- Familiarity with commercial observability offerings such as Honeycomb, Dynatrace, Datadog and/or Splunk is a plus; past experience working in Vertica, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Tableau, PowerBI, SQL, Python or other equivalent languages
If you want to be part of what's next andfind out more about ouravailable opportunities, visit Micro Focus Careers .
MarketingMicro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status