Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
At HPE, you'll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You'll use your experience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, and processes. And you'll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world's biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on "Converged Infrastructure". The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers - come join us!
- Based on a strong knowledge of trends in the industry affect the strategy/direction of the product line/line of services or solutions
- Suggest strategy changes internally and with external partners
- Lead projects that involve cross-functional coordination to provide integrated products/services/ solutions
- Improve processes affecting their workgroup and interfaces; e.g., forecast system, obsolesces process with retailers
- Seen by sales team as an expert in the products/services/solutions and regularly is called on to defend the benefits in front of customers or partners Regional:
- Regularly recommend product/ service/solution strategic direction to senior management
- Often create innovative solutions to enhance sales of the product lines or line of services/solutions
- Seen by sales team as an expert in the products/services/solutions and regularly is called on to defend the benefits in front of customers or partners
- Influences at the senior vice president and above level
Qualifications Education and Experience Required:
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- College degree in Marketing/Business/Technical
- 10 years in product management fundamentals
- Strong leadership capabilities, influencing across multiple organizations, presenting across multiple levels
- Recent working relationship with Storage
- History of establishing new relationships within the Enterprise Infrastructure Business.
- History of developing joint solution outside of primary product teams.
- History of driving joint co-selling and co-marketing activates
- Ability to write whitepapers, best practices, blog posts, competitive comparisons and product datasheets
- Mentoring and coaching Junior Product Managers