Rodan + Fields is looking for a Senior Product Manager,Email Marketing. Our organization is evolving our ecommerce experience and making significant investments in our technology ecosystem.
The Sr. Product Manager, Email Marketing will partner closely with Product Leadership, Engineering, and User Experience to define and own product strategy and execution for the Marcom experience. In this role you will collaborate with functional leaders to define and operationalize the product vision and delivery strategy for the marketing communications platforms. You will focus on improving the client experience, partnering with business teams on email marketing strategies and aligning those experiences with the platform vision and development.
Our ideal candidate is customer obsessed, and passionate about building game-changing and innovative products. This role requires someone who is a business operator, with strong marketing and ecommerce instincts with an analytical mindset. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-pace environment and has expertise building best-in-class MarCom experiences, is highly collaborative, and has excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Responsibilities:
- Drive Product Vision for MarCom platforms. Advocate and balance the business requests and technical feasibility in building the digital features and functionality to move the Rodan + Fields business forward at scale
- Identify technology trends and product analytics opportunities for Rodan + Fields based on user, business, market & tech inputs - with a thorough understanding of the R+F Digital strategy and vision
- Champion the needs of the business teams and stakeholders throughout the development process; ensure what is delivered meets original goals and KPIs
- Be an evangelist for the product by sharing the product vision across the team
- Partner with functional leads and third party vendors to define and prioritize use cases, create detailed requirements, define and prioritize user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture
- Collaborate with UX/design, product, engineering teams and third-party vendors as well as business stakeholders to deliver on product vision
- Share the vision and collaborate on decisions needed for major scope areas taking into consideration cost, timeline, dependencies, and impact
- Partner with cross-functional teams to manage story backlog; understand how to balance quick wins with long-term platform investments
- Identify opportunities to improve process with proposed solutions
- Identify, understand and manage impacts and interdependencies across teams, domains, and channels
- Proactively identify and resolve risks, issues, and roadblocks that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Clearly communicate progress and challenges across multiple functional teams and stakeholders
- Effectively present and communicate with senior executives and articulate a point of view; strong communication skills with ability to tailor message to the intended audience
- Work collaboratively & drive the launch of the projects under your area. Make thoughtful decisions on the fly, constantly clearing roadblocks to get your product live.
- Mentor and coach junior product team members and manage consultants and vendors (as required)
- BA/BS required in CS, Statistics, or related field
- Minimum 7 years product management experience
- 3-5+ years consumer facing product experience, global experience a bonus
- Retail, beauty, MarCom and/or ecommerce experience preferred; direct selling experience a plus and/or ability to demonstrate product work that has contributed to driving a business forward
- Agile experience highly preferred, JIRA experience a bonus
- Ecommerce platform experience highly preferred, Salesforce experience a bonus
- Great vision, design sensibility, and technical depth
- Strong understanding of relevant technology capabilities/constraints with R + F platforms; familiarity with common web/mobile platforms/techniques
- Experience working with various, cross-functional, internal and external groups to deliver meaningful results. Examples of successful working relationships and processes with engineering, design and UX teams.
- Solution-oriented, customer obsessed, strongly focused on delivering on project/product requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; highly collaborative
Rodan + Fields was founded in 2000 by Stanford-trained Dermatologists Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields with a passion for giving people the best skin of their lives - and the confidence that comes with it. Today, Rodan + Fields is the #1 Skincare Brand in North America  in 2018 and the #1 Skincare Brand in the US in 2016, 2017 and 2018  ! The company has grown its innovative line of products and expanded into Canada and Australia. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, R+F now employs approximately 700 people, has more than 300,000 enrolled Independent Consultants and over two million Preferred Customers.
At Rodan + Fields, you will be challenged to make an impact, inspired to do more, and rewarded for your contributions. We are transforming skincare, and we welcome your big ideas to fuel our ambitious growth plans! If you are looking for a life-changing career opportunity, we've got your prescription. You'll become part of a positive, passionate movement that celebrates greatness and encourages employees to be catalysts for change. We provide a creative, vibrant workplace outfitted with all of the technology, tools and training you'll need to learn, grow and thrive! We create life-changing impact in our communities through our non-profit, Prescription for Change®, the heart of Rodan + Fields. By funding empowerment programs for students, we teach them how to use their skills to make life-changing differences in their lives and the lives of others. Join us and share your talents as we develop innovative solutions for your skin and empower entrepreneurs. In addition to working arm-in-arm with industry leaders, employees at Rodan + Fields enjoy rich benefits plans and perks.
 Source Euromonitor International Limited; Beauty and Personal Care 2019 Edition, retail value RSP terms; all channels, Skin Care includes Sets and Kits; North America defined as Canada and the United States  Source Euromonitor International Limited; Beauty and Personal Care 2019 Edition, retail value RSP terms; all channels, Skincare includes Sets & Kits.