Position at NICE CXone Sr. Product Manager, Media Services Location: SLC, UT
The Sr. Project Manager (Product) is responsible for the planning and execution of the current and future roadmap for core voice media handling in CXone ACD. Your ability to be a master in this role will build on your knowledge of CTI, SIP, Session Border Controllers, integration of text to speech and speech recognition solutions, RTP, SRTP, SIPRec, and streaming RTP over HTTPS overlaid with experience in scalable, highly reliable, and highly available cloud solutions. This position includes: Ideation, Analysis, Planning, Development, Launch and Adaptation. The position will required a close, collaborative relationship with engineering, sales, operations, marketing and support to ensure sales, performance, reliability, customer satisfaction goals are met while aligning with the company's overall strategy and goals. Major Functions/Responsibilities
As a Sr. Product Manager, a typical day may Include the following:
Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job Related Skills
- Development and maintenance of the strategy for a comprehensive solution that aligns with company and business unit goals and priorities.
- Perform market and competitive research and data analysis for current and future products. May involve primary research, secondary research and validation through visits to customers and prospects
- Develop initiatives with strong, clear business cases.
- Maintain active product owner role under Scrum methodology. Partnering with R&D to execute on an agile development process, from Epic definition to grooming to ensuring deliverables meet acceptance criteria
- Work with engineering, architecture and other stakeholders from across the company to assess Initiative implications across the organization
- Develop, maintain, and communicate the roadmap for your area of responsibility.
- Drive solution development with R&D, Partners, and QA, ensuring an on-time and quality deliverable
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with Program Management, Marketing, Finance, Sales and Services to ensure a well-executed launch
- Maintain a healthy product backlog, aligned with business unit goals and priorities to constantly feed engineering
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- Be a subject matter expert for your area of responsibility
Your success in this role will be because you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent work experience required. Advanced degree in Business, Marketing, or Computer Science preferred.
- 6+ years of product management/marketing experience with formal product management techniques, tools, and principles involved in planning and delivering new software products and services.
- Current or previous experience working with telephony infrastructure like SIP, CTI, Session Border Controllers
- Current or previous work experience with cloud-based solutions that demand high scalability and high reliability
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter, work independently with a heightened sense of urgency and make data-driven decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and translate non-technical feature descriptions into structured use cases, requirements, and specifications for technical audiences.
- Ability to personally interact with customers, prospects, sales, executive management, and technical engineering resources, adjusting communications to the situation and successfully understanding and communicating product capabilities and priorities to each audience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English including vocabulary, spelling, composition, and grammar.
- Ability to read, understand, interpret and convey technical information to both technical and executive audiences
- Ability to develop positive, healthy, honest and authentic working relationships, where you employ active listening, and are still able to challenge and question concepts and proposals
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
ABOUT NICE CXone:
- Software as a service (SAAS) experience
- Contact center experience
- Experience managing large projects across multiple teams
NICE CXone makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE CXone provides the world's #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE CXone is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.