Come Make the World With Us
It takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World™. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of 54,000+ professionals in 60 countries who are making their mark on some of the world's most beloved brands, including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, STANLEY, BLACK+DECKER, IRWIN, LENOX and more.What You'll Do
As a Senior Product Manager, you'll be part of our GTS team located in Towson, Huntersville or New Britain You'll get to:
Who You Are
- Identify new opportunities to bring innovative, digital, time-saving hand tool solutions for the jobsite of tomorrow.
- Partner with the global innovation team to bring ideas to life and work with end-users to validate those concepts
- Manage the complete product lifecycle process, alongside the Product Management team from concept to delivery
- Assist in market functions relating to assigned product lines as well as general departmental Functions.
- Driving and developing new products while overseeing and managing quality issues, developing sales and promotion programs.
- Developing and implementing relevant point-of-purchase displays, materials, and web content; benchmark competitors and perform competitive pricing analysis.
You always strive to do a good job...but wouldn't it be great if you could do your job and do a world of good? You care about quality - at every level. You love to learn and grow and be acknowledged for your valuable contributions. You're not intimidated by innovation. In fact, you embrace it. You also have: Insert description/requirements based on job....
What You'll Receive
- BS or BA in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, Engineering, or related field required.
- 6+ years' experience of product management experience.
- Ability to work effectively across functions and lead teams - must be able to present data and conclusions in an organized manner.
- Demonstrated Ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving, research, and analytical skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience using various computer applications including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other applications in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have a "can-do" attitude - the desire to go above and beyond in all you do!
You'll receive a competitive salary and a great benefits plan:
How You'll Feel
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
We want our company to be a place you'll want to be - and stay. Being part of our team means you'll get to:
- Grow: Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learn: Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Coursera® and online university.
- Belong: Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Give Back: Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
What's more, you'll get that pride that comes from empowering makers, doers, protectors, and everyday heroes all over the world. We're more than the #1 tools and storage company and #2 security solutions provider, with a leading presence in engineered fastening. We're visionaries. Industry 4.0 innovators. As successful as we've been in the past, we have so much further to go. That's where you come in. Join us!#LI-KA1
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.