Title: Senior Product Manager at Enterprise Software Data Collection Platform Boston, MA Job Description
An enterprise SaaS company that collects and enriches publicly available data is looking to hire a Senior Product Manager to work on the commercialization of their product. The platform consolidates data and provides it for end users such as governments, hedge funds, other data consumers. It collects data in areas such as pricing, hiring, and supply chains to create more informed decisions for the user of the platform.
They are hiring a senior PM who would be the first hire for the commercialization of their core product. It would be a generalist PM role where you would be doing everything from market research through backend work. There is a strong product-market fit, they need someone who is excited about commercializing their product. They want an experienced PM with experience in data infrastructure, managing a set of APIs, and working closely with developers and designers. If you are ready to take part in the commercialization of an exciting product, and learn more, apply now. Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of technical Product Management experience
- 2+ years of experience commercializing a product
- Proven success in seeing a new product or features through launch
- Experience working on an enterprise SaaS application
- Experience with data infrastructure
- Strong business acumen and ability to communicate
- Proven experience in Scrum or Agile product development
- Proven experience identifying pain points and implementing change
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Target based bonus
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.