We are looking for product managers with E-Commerce experiences.
1) Lead -- Leadership and direction of team or POD to ensure on-time, inclusive (all applicable systems and work groups), effective and efficient project delivery. Wide latitude for independent judgment. Acts as the subject matter expert/lead for a key piece of Offers/promotion functionality.
2) Develop Product Strategic Direction -- Identifies and develops product strategy based on customer need. Then, develops Business Cases/financial models and manages all aspects of a product or program from concept through to implementation to post-management. Strategically develops and manages the successful delivery of business requirements (Feature Sets, User Stories and Epics) through an end-to-end process. Delivers cost/benefit analysis forecasts.
3) Manage Execution and Delivery -- Manages final technical design/solutions and coordinates user acceptance testing. Accountable for pre-launch quality testing and post-delivery management of scope.
4) Communicate -- Leads reviews with Leadership and other stakeholders, as well as does general communications (examples: KPI, project, Incubator Backlog reviews).
5) Audit -- Financial manager of the budget, including monthly spend results tracking to the overall budget and reporting to Leadership.
6) Provide technical expertise -- Expert knowledge on online technologies. With the increasing sophistication of the buy-flows (examples: data-driven personalization, integration with new supporting platforms, analytics-based funnel structure, responsive design, integrated carts, inclusion of AI elements such as recommenders and chatbots), managers are the technical experts to ensure the best delivery solutions for new initiatives.
• Product Development and Management – Exhibits expert knowledge of technologies, systems, and design. Provides strategic expertise to effectively manage ecommerce projects by analyzing data from research, web analytics and surveys to consider best solutions. Lifecycle-delivery testing and post-delivery management of scope.
• Leadership -- Daily leadership and direction of the team or POD to ensure on-time, inclusive (all applicable systems and work groups), effective and efficient project delivery. Leads reviews (of delivery) with Leadership and other stakeholders, as well as delivers general communications during the projects' lifecycles (examples: KPI, project and Incubator Backlog reviews).
• Product Strategy Creation and Definition – Develops and refines the project strategy. Creates scope -- business requirements (Feature Sets, User Stories and Epics) -- and manages that scope to successful delivery. Works without supervision on highly complex projects.
• Customer and Competitive Research – Conducts internal (including A/B Testing) and external research and competitive measurements to deliver the strongest online solution. Also leads UAT and supports system testing delivery.
• Metrics, Reporting and Budget Management -- Creates funding requests and supporting benefits modeling during annual planning cycle. Successfully manages the project(s)/Incubator budget and team and vendor expenses, including monthly spend results tracking to the overall budget and benefits delivery (financial realization: tracking back to business cases/original funding requests).
9 or more years in a B2C environment