Title: Senior Product Owner
Location: San Antonio, TX
Type: Contract To Perm
Job #: AG917999421
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker. WHY IGNW?
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client has an immediate need for a Senior Product Owner w ith the following skills and experience: Responsibilities:
- Works independently on highly complex efforts to include multi-year journeys involving multiple teams, across programs/portfolios and can consistently leads and provides oversight
- Demonstrates creativity and ingenuity in the application and search for new solutions or evaluation of intangibles in order to resolve highly complex and unique issues.
- Evaluates and analyze situations or problems and are expected to exercise expert judgment in the selection of methodologies, techniques, and evaluation criteria for achieving objectives and results.
- Serves as a thought leader for a specific business and technology team, and assists management with the delegation of work assignments.
- Serves as an expert across multiple business or system domains and leads development across multiple teams at the program and portfolio level.
- Identifies engages, influences and leads business stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts across programs.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 8 or more years of experience in business and/or project delivery.
- 2 years' experience as an Agile Development Product Owner
- SAFe certified /or Certified SAFe® POPM -- PLUS
- Expert knowledge of multiple technical software delivery methodologies (i.e., Agile, Waterfall).
- Expert in Microsoft Office products and applicable databases.
- Expert knowledge of Change Management practices.
- Expert knowledge and demonstrated use of Process Engineering methodologies.
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters:
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs