Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our people!Job Description:
- Solves organizational information problems and requirements by analyzing requirements and recommending system solutions.
- Leads front end teams to align existing systems and processes to updated/new systems.
- Drives process improvements through seeking out and identifying opportunities, business process definition and system alignment.
- Translates business requirements into system definitions and solutions.
- Acts as a liaison between the user community and the technical applications development staff, typically including offshore staff.
- Resolves system problems to ensure customer processes run smoothly.
- Documents business processes, training procedures, standard operating procedures and project status.
- May lead an implementation team. Mentors and advises less experienced Business Systems Analysts, monitoring project status.
- BS Degree or equivalent work experience
- Typically have 7+ years of directly related experience
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
- Solid working knowledge of standard features and functions of multiple applications/modules to field, analyze and resolve customer issues/problems
- Strong written and oral communication skills in order to define business and technical parameters and lead team to meet business requirements
- Identifies/receives problem, researches alternatives, prepares presentations, drives solutions, tests to confirm, gains consensus, and implements solutions for defined business processes.
- Proficient with standard MS skill set.
- Knowledge of SQL and Database principles is preferred.
- Knowledge of SSRS is a plus.
#LI-Erica CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverseworkforce and creating an inclusive workenvironment that embraces everyone's uniquecontributions, experiences and values. We offer anempowered work environment that encouragescreativity, initiative and professional growth andprovides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences. EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer committed to attracting and retaining thebest-qualified people available, without regard torace, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability or statusas a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basisprotected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogicmaintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.