Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our people!Job Description:
Job Duties: You want to be part of something exciting! CoreLogic Innovation Labsin Irvine, CA, where you will experience a truly innovative and agile work environment, centered on producing the best digital solutions for our clients. You are interested in working in a collaborative environment using test driven development, paired programming methods, and continuous integration in a creative open-floor office space. You are an open-minded, collaborative technical product manager who has a passion for working with cutting edge technology, tackling challenging problems, driving and delivering projects. You will have the opportunity to lead multiple projects from end to end owning day to day backlogs, stories and features for our next generation products and platforms while being part of a team encompassing some of our most innovative technologists.
- A successful Technical Product Manager has a passion for high-quality, reliable and maintainable products.
- Is comfortable working side by side with Business Product Managers, User Experience, and Clients to make decisions together.
- Our goal is to quickly deliver valuable, working software to clients and their users.
- We look for people that are agile and retrospective.
- Are not afraid to identify what we are doing wrong so we can fix it, and what we are doing right so we can improve on it.
- Above all, we look for candidates that judge their success by the success of the team and the happiness of our customers.
- Managing the team's backlog, prioritization, accepting stories and representing both the customer and the Business Product Manager to the team.
- Reviews and contributes to the product vision and roadmap.
- Story definition, providing clarifications necessary to assist the team with story estimates, sequencing and team objectives.
- Defining stories, prioritizing the team's backlog, streamlining the execution of work.
- At the same time, the Technical Product Manager maintains the technical integrity of the entire product and its sub-systems.
- Quality of deliverables.
- The TPM, is the only team member empowered to accept stories as done.
- Extended member of the Business Product Management team.
- Heavily involved in product backlog refinement and preparation of program increments.
- Drive the development of the minimal viable product (MVP) to budget and timelines.
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent demonstrated experience as a lead in the software development field.
- 7+ years of Product team leadership experience required.
- Experience delivering on a commercial software development team.
- Previous experience and success working with agile development teams.
- Experience as a product owner, business analyst role, or relevant, transferable professional experience. Experience defining and prioritizing product features.
- Proven ability to self-manage and drive results (organize, prioritize, time manage and focus).
- Excellent communication skills required to translate business needs into technical terms.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence others. Ability to influence decision making across wide a variety of roles and levels in the organization.
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverseworkforce and creating an inclusive workenvironment that embraces everyone's uniquecontributions, experiences and values. We offer anempowered work environment that encouragescreativity, initiative and professional growth andprovides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences. EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer committed to attracting and retaining thebest-qualified people available, without regard torace, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability or statusas a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basisprotected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogicmaintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.