Kforce has a client in Jersey City, NJ that is looking for a Senior Program Manager that can help with payments project. Payments experience is not required but banking industry experience is preferred. This is a fully remote position for now but will be doing a hybrid model once the NJ office opens up. The plan right now is to have people in the office 2 days the rest will be remote. If the candidate would like to sit in the NY office, that would also be fine. This job does have bonus potential for the right candidate.
The objective of this role is to take a lead role in the Program Management of this effort and to partner with the key stakeholders within the organization, service, and the cross functional technical teams, ensuring that all project milestones are delivered in a timely manner, with quality so that the intended improvements in the Client Experience are met.
The Senior Program Manager for this role should have a deep understanding of the Agile development methodology and have led multiple cross functional, multi-phase programs. Given the complexity and importance of this program the candidate should be able to demonstrate strong analytic and problem-solving skills combined with solid risk identification and issue management capabilities. As this is a hands on role, the Senior Program Manager should have a solid technical background and be able to quickly understand architectural designs and the interdependencies between the various teams and help identify the Program critical path. Given the technical stack this Program is constructed on, experience in Microservice development would be a valuable asset. This program, given its importance in the overall client experience initiative, will report, on a frequent basis, to Senior Management both within and outside of the technology organization.
* Bachelor's/University degree; Master's degree preferred
* 10+ years of relevant experience including program management and software development experience
* Experience delivering with an agile methodology
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills; Data driven and results-oriented
* Experience in running high traffic, distributed, cloud based services based on a Microservices architecture
* Experience leading large cross functional programs that span multiple years
* Skilled at working with third party service providers
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Ability to work with seamlessly with remote teams
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.