Business Group Highlights Trusted SolutionsPerspecta's Trusted Solutions Group (TSG) is a leader in shaping the trusted environment and providing a spectrum of services and solutions such as verifying identity, issuing credentials, establishing and monitoring access, evaluating trustworthiness, identifying and investigating fraud. Leveraging our nationwide footprint and broad base in the federal, civilian and intelligence sectors, TSG supports the customer's mission-essential requirements and most sensitive decisions. ResponsibilitiesPerspecta (NYSE: PRSP) was formed on June 1, 2018, as a new mission-enabled, end-to-end IT services provider to serve U.S. government customers. Perspecta is the independent public company formed by the spin-off of DXC Technology's U.S. Public Sector business and the combination with Vencore Holding Corp. and KeyPoint Government Solutions. With ~$4B in revenue and 14,000 employees, the company is a leading provider of end-to-end enterprise information technology ("IT") services to government customers across U.S. federal, state and local markets. Perspecta's enterprise-based offerings and solutions for U.S. government customers include:
This position will support the Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC) Account as a Senior Program Manager. Initial program area is anticipated to be in support of the Entitlements and Benefits (EnB) Division which provides authoritative Total Force Human Resource data, linking personnel and their families to DoD benefits. However, overtime, support may extend to other DMDC and non-DMDC organizations as well. The candidate must be able to meet demands of working across multiple work streams, communicate effectively with senior technology leaders and business partners. The candidate for this position must be effective in articulating strategy, developing roadmaps, and ensuring delivery excellence for all contracted work.The person that fills this position will be expected to perform the following:
- Analytics and Data Services
- Application Services
- Cloud Computing and Infrastructure Services
- Investigative Services
- Systems Engineering and Integration
- Digital Strategy and Transformation
- Support the Program Director by leading the planning, organizing, coordinating, integrating, and executing of all tasks and requirements within the DMDC awarded contract(s) and task order(s)
- Supports the Program Director by serving as Perspecta's primary POC for the DMDC's EnB Division
- Provides program oversight/management as necessary to track, manage, and report on the cost, schedule, and performance status of the contract to both the customer and to Perspecta leadership
- Has primary responsibility for the entire Perspecta Team
- Oversees and manages the personnel and all subcontractors required to execute all requirements during the Period of Performance, to include all exercised CLINs
- Participates in and coordinates/approves meetings, communications, and travel
- Participate in strategies to develop and nurture consensus and working relationships with technical and program teams, both internal and customer-facing
- Manages other Program and Project Managers as required to deliver on Program services
- Grow revenue through strong customer relationships, delivery excellence, and innovation recommendations
- US Citizenship is required at time of contract award
- Must be able to obtain DMDC vetting approval; minimal requirement is a Public Trust
- Bachelor's degree in computer sciences or related fields with 10+ years of progressive experience
- Deep understanding of multiple DOD customers with focus on DMDC
- 5+ years' direct experience in high performance/mission critical operations and/or applications management is mandatory
- 5+ years' experience leading operational delivery teams in support of technical integration projects
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, and experience with cross functional management
- Proven success in developing and nurturing consensus and working relationships with technical, operational, and PMO teams, both internal and client-facing
- Communicate across communities with exceptional written and oral communications skills, including executive-level presentations
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Master's degree in computer sciences or related fields with 12+ years of progressive experience
- PMP certification and/or SCRUM certification highly preferred
- Experience with Agile Scrum processes
- Secret or Top-Secret clearance level
The Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act requires employers in the state of Colorado to disclose the following information. If the position applied to is not located in Colorado, the following information may not apply.
Salary Minimum: $112,881.60
The base salary range above represents the low and high end of the Perspecta salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Perspecta's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Perspecta provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO). About Perspecta
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is anAA/EEOEmployer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).