Kforce has a client in Orlando, FL that is seeking a Senior Programmer Analyst for a hybrid role. Candidates should be local to Orlando.
The Payment Systems Support Team is responsible for participating in the overall sustainment, ongoing strategy, standardization, analysis, design, implementation and configuration of Payment systems and services. The Senior Programmer Analyst's role is to define, develop, test, analyze, and deliver technology solutions in support of the achievement of business requirements. This includes testing, analyzing and supporting software programs and applications. The Senior Programmer Analyst will also research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the production life cycle. The Senior Programmer Analyst supports assigned applications in collaboration with Level 1 support and other members of Parks Technology including vendor resources.
* Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred in MIS, Computer Science, or other IT related discipline, and/or 5-7 years equivalent work experience
* Experience with technical support of large systems is required. Experience with Clarity/Freedom POS, Matra, Omnico or Galaxy ticketing preferred. Solution planning and execution of installations, upgrades, and hotfixes; Application support in excess of 50 unique locations is ideal
* Extensive experience with relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server is required; Couchbase experience a plus
* Experience with general programming/scripting languages including but not limited to Batch, VBScript, Powershell is required
* Experience with intermediate programming languages including but not limited to C, C#, .NET/ASP.NET is preferred
* Experience in the hospitability industry preferred
* Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities with keen attention to detail are required
* Highly self-motivated and self-directed is required. Ability to think pragmatically and outside of the box
* Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is required
* Extensive experience in SQL database, query best practices, and reporting using SQL Server Reporting Services is required
* Understanding and ability to troubleshoot system interfaces/integrations, data extracts or translations is required; Experience with Inventory/Recipe Management system integrations with software such as Eatec or JDA MMS is a plus
* Familiarity with merchant processing and banking rules
* Familiarity with PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley, or EMV a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.