This job might be for you if you:
- Want to be responsible for the design, development and support of a mission critical processing platform and other enterprise applications.
- Have the ability to own and drive tasks/assignments while collaborating with peers and other technology teams.
- Enjoy building knowledge of financial products and concepts.
- Want to work alongside the hardware developers on a number of projects using C++ and Java.
What you will be doing:
- Software analysis and implementation of application solutions.
- Architectural design of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)-based applications.
- Coding and testing of enterprise application solutions.
- Development utilizing Java and/or C++.
- Assist with documentation of application solutions.
What you will need for this position:
- 3-5 years of experience in Software Development, Design, and System Integration.
- Proficient in coding in Java and/or C++ environment using current IDE’s.
- Experience working with relational databases
- SOA architectural design skills.
- Programming experience with the following:
- Problem solving skills.
- Teamwork and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently without significant supervision.
- Limited travel may be required.
Added skills we value:
- Web Service programming (client and/or server side).
- Experience with the following:
- Key industry knowledge advantages:
- Banking industry experience.
- Knowledge of banking and/or financial systems.
- MySQL experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
What's in it for you:
Euronet Worldwide Inc. offers a generous benefit package including Health, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, tuition reimbursement and life insurance. We are a progressive, growth-oriented company looking for talented individuals to help us reach our goals.
Search Firm Disclosure:
Please be aware Euronet Worldwide, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. This includes any phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Euronet Worldwide, Inc. via-email, the Internet (including social media) or in any form and/or method for this specific position in the absence of a written recruiting agreement executed by both you and/or your firm and Euronet Worldwide Inc. will be deemed the sole property of Euronet Worldwide Inc. and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Euronet Worldwide Inc.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.