Kforce has a client that is seeking a Senior Programmer Analyst in Saint Louis, MO.
Technology Supervisory Enablement is building an industry leading suite of Compliance tools leveraged to supervise a host of supervisory systems that monitor the activity of our Branch Teams including 17,000+ Financial Advisors. This team provides technology leadership, development, support, enhancements, and projects for the Compliance & Field Supervision divisions. This is an opportunity to be member of new product team (Supervisory System Enablement Product Team) currently being activated. The Senior Programmer Analyst will work with many different team members with different skillsets. This is also an opportunity to shadow and learn new skills.
The Senior Programmer Analyst will be a member of the Supervisory System Enablement Product Team supporting Compliance & Legal. The team is a mix of contractors and associates with two more senior tech leads for mentoring and guidance, working in Agile environment.
* Duties include providing high-quality solutions by coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and maintaining programs. Developing and modifying moderately complex information systems involving most phases of systems analysis and programming
* Analyze, code, test and document programs and enhancements
* As a Senior Programmer Analyst, you will provide program and system level estimates
* Conduct code walkthroughs to assure quality of programs developed by other associates
* Provide system support
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
* A minimum of five (5) years of Java development experience along with good analysis and trouble-shooting skills are required
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain complex technical issues in business terms
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Knowledge and experience with any of the following technologies a plus:
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.