Hagerstown, MD Description:
The Judge Group is seeking a Senior Project Engineer for a textile manufacturer in Hagerstown, MD. This candidate should have a degree in Mechanical Engineering and 1-5 years' experience in a manufacturing setting.
The general function of this role is to provide engineering project management for both capital and non-capital projects, as well as plant support.
- Coordinate the design, construction, fabrication, installation, start-up and modifications of plant facilities, equipment and systems.
- Provide general engineering support to day-to-day business needs with a emphasis on mechanical engineering and plant utility support.
- Capital Projects - Responsible for appropriation requests, project preparation, construction management, and transfer to project owner.
- Manage engineering projects that do not full under corporate capital spending
- Assist plant maintenance personnel in troubleshooting process equipment
- Train plant personal on new equipment/systems.
- Maintain environmental control program
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Other duties as needed
A qualifying candidate should have the following:
- 4-year degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 1-5 years in a project-engineering role
- Experience in a manufacturing setting
- Experience with vendor selection
This company is offering competitive salary, bonus, and benefits! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com