The Senior Project Management Lead, General Mills Digital & Technology, is responsible for leading assigned projects/product teams to deliver high impact, high value outcomes, while staying within identified project constraints for budget, scope, and schedule. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Successfully deliver desired outcomes of assigned project(s)/product teams.
- Manage team progress, timelines, budget, and ensure highest-value deliverables are being appropriately prioritized. Facilitate agile ceremonies (daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint review and retrospective) and estimations.
- Manage project or workstream, own schedules, outline key milestones, traffic deliverables, identify risks and solutions, and deliver specific project artifacts.
- Lead the identification, management, and mitigation of highest risks, especially those related to business risk or potential business disruption.
- Effectively communicate project status, risks, and issues, and escalate for resolution when appropriate.
- Build and maintain trusted, collaborative working relationships with project team members (including global & remote employees), leadership, stakeholders, and sponsors.
- Motivate and energize the team to deliver results.
- Minimum 7 years work experience
- Practical knowledge of project management methodologies, processes, workflows, and terminology, including both Waterfall and Agile approaches.
- Demonstrated drive to successfully deliver project/product outcomes within project constraints and guidelines. Proven ability and experience in successfully managing multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously.
- Experience with early risk identification, problem solving and mitigation planning.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of the organization and partners.
- Proven ability and experience in working effectively and influencing the team
- Ability to self-manage priorities and deliverables. History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
- Meticulous attention to detail, organizational skills, and budget management skills
- Knowledge and proficiency with MS Office and Project Management tools
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- Experience in consumer food industry considered a plus, especially in Supply Chain or Commercial functions
- Business and technical acumen
- Experience with project management tools and software (Azure DevOps, Smartsheet, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams)
- PMP Certification
- The location for this role is Minneapolis, MN - remote work-at-home applications within the United States will not be considered.
- Relocation or international remote working arrangements (outside of the US) will not be considered.
We exist to make food the world loves. But we do more than that. Our company is a place that prioritizes being a force for good, a place to expand learning, explore new perspectives and reimagine new possibilities, every day. We look for people who want to bring their best - bold thinkers with big hearts who challenge one other and grow together. Because becoming the undisputed leader in food means surrounding ourselves with people who are hungry for what's next.