We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager with our industry-leading client in Cambridge, MA. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing all project activities (from Project Initiation through Close) for delivering multiple projects supporting the research R&D and supply chain team.Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities:
- Lead moderate to complex projects and/or programs.
- Strong background in clinical, quality, regulatory and regulatory tools and software packages.
- Develop and execute overall program schedule and program management plan.
- Monitor, challenge and ensure predictable delivery of projects/programs - driving accountability of work stream owners and enabling escalation of risks and issues that require assistance or attention.
- Monitor resources, either internal from associated IT Department or external are committed to meet project/program needs.
- Ensure projects are delivered according to committed scope, approved budget and targeted dates.
- Ensure high level of quality in solutions is delivered.
- Lead various program governance meetings including routine core team / program office meetings as well as escalation, steering and sponsor reviews.
- Facilitate critical project/program reviews.
- Ensure all aspects of the program's success are contemplated and addressed.
- Enable and enhance communications between matrixed IT and business teams.
- 8+ years' experience working as an IT professional - ideally managing projects, programs and/or portfolios with Life Sciences.
- 5+ years' experience implementing complex, cross-functional project/program solutions and working knowledge of GxP systems, software and services.
- Demonstrable fluency in Project/Program Management tools and techniques and of implementing projects within established software development life cycle methodologies.
- Experience managing and engaging with MSP's
- Experience implementing SaaS solutions
Minimum Education Requirements
- BA or BS (Chemistry and Biological Sciences, Supply Chain Operations).
- MBA or advanced degree strongly preferred
- Formal project management qualification is preferred (PMP or similar)
Job ID: 345691About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!