Verifi, Inc., a Visa company, is currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Senior Project Manager - Contractor to join our company!
We are currently searching for an experienced Senior Project Manager - Contractor to join our PMO and continue to drive the success of our business-critical initiatives. The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement a high-level portfolio of project initiatives. As a natural born leader, you will have a strong talent for project coordination, driving cross-departmental collaboration and delegation. Ultimately, you are motivated by the desire to optimize productivity and nurture project success from inception to completion.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company's success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the ecommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.Your responsibilities will include driving compliance, tech, product, and corporate projects by:
You bring to the table your:
- Strategizing, implementing, and maintaining a portfolio of projects that adhere to organizational objectives
- Developing assessment tools / processes for project evaluation, including overcoming risks and identifying areas of improvement
- Overseeing multiple project teams, ensuring project goals are reached and maintaining organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance
- Managing multiple projects, both technical (Data Center migration, Software Engineering, Systems upgrade, etc) and non-technical (Compliance, Operations, etc) concurrently and conducting project management duties in accordance with best practices for both Waterfall and Agile / Scrum methodologies
- Working closely with project sponsors and cross-functional teams to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new project initiatives
- Developing and managing end-to-end projects, ensuring that milestones are achieved on-time, on-budget and in scope, and creating reports to keep management / stakeholders updated on progress
- Assisting with approvals, resource forecasting, allocation and delivery andchange managementof projects
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Additional duties as assigned
Additional experience preferred, but not required:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar
- 7+ years' prior experience asa Project Manager, preferably within the B2B SaaS industry
- Strong knowledge of SDLC and PDLC
- Proven ability to manage 4+ high prioritytechnical and non-technical projects at once
- Successful experience with technical (Data Center migration, Software Engineering, Systems upgrade, etc) and non-technical (Compliance, Operations, etc) projects concurrently and conducting project management duties in accordance with best practices for both Waterfall and Agile / Scrum methodologies
- Ability to develop effective tools / processes to evaluate projects, including on-time delivery, overcoming risks and identifying areas of improvement
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills, coupled with a strong background fostering cross-departmental collaboration across multiple project teams
- Experience creating project budgets and ability to perform resource forecasting / allocation
- Excellent communication, writing and coordination skills, especially a strong background creating reports to provide project and/or program visibility to Executive Leadership / stakeholders relaying success against KPI's/metrics
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Well versed and experienced in a varietyof processes, includingAgile, Scrum, test driven development methods and Waterfall techniques
*Please note, the position is Temporary for initially 6 months, with the possibility to extend further**Position will be located in our Los Angeles office, however at present is in a work from home environment
- Prior experience as a project manager, specifically managing projects related to compliance and/or security standards.
- PMP Certification (PMI)
- Scrum Master certified
- Experience with PCI standards
- Experience workinginthe payments / eCommerce industry
- Experience utilizing Jira, Confluence or similartoolsets
Return to Verifi, Inc.