Role: Senior Project Manager (2Positions)
Location: Raleigh, NC 27604
Duration: 12 to 24 Months
*** Webcam Interview ***
Required Skills (7+ Years):
- Experience in senior project management to include oversight of more than one (1) complex project at a time
- In-depth knowledge of IT technologies, architecture, operations and system, software development lifecycles
- Experience in the development and evaluation of procurement documents to include IFB, RFQ, RFI, RFP and SOW to include negotiation
- Experience and demonstration of excellent verbal and written communication skills for team, vendor and stakeholder management
- Experience and demonstrated ability to manage scope, schedule, time, quality and risk; knowledge and practice of methods to manage and mitigate these
- Experience working in a large, complex government agency using a matrixed staffing model
- Prior SAP project management work, and in particular, implementation of legislative mandates
- Prior Agile experience as either a product owner or scrum master
***The candidate will be allowed to work remotely until all staff return to site. At that point the candidate will be required to come onsite.
***The candidate will need to come onsite the first day to collect equipment.
The North Carolina Department of Information Technology (NCDIT) - Transportation is seeking an Expert Level Project Manager contractor for an approximately 12 month engagement for the Department's ATLAS and SAP systems. The Project Manager will be responsible for management and communication of the entire project and system development life cycles (SDLC). This individual will be knowledgeable in all aspects of complex project management to include stakeholder reporting, risk management, quality, scope, schedule and budget. This individual must have proven contributor level experience with Microsoft SharePoint. The Project Manager will work closely with NCDIT's IT Managers in solution development and implementation.
Description (including, but not limited to):
- Responsibility for the successful completion of end to end project work, including all work products
- Oversight of projects comprised of multiple deliverables, including delegation and coordination of tasks
- Responsibility for creation and management of the integrated project plan, execution of the project plan, project status, meetings, scope changes, risk and issue tracking/mitigation, coordination across project teams, etc.
- Negotiations internal and external to the project teams
- Managing scope, resources, timelines, costs/budget, quality, communication, and procurements to meet the goals of the State
- Development and implementation of a comprehensive communication plan to achieve maximum team and stakeholder involvement and buy-in
- Efforts typically include extensive changes to existing functionality or the implementation of new applications and/or technology
Waiting for your response ..
Thanks & Regards,
Phone: 913-210-4277 || sunil(@)gatewaysi.com