We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager with our industry-leading client. The position works closely with Commercial business leadership and Global IT Business Partners, serving as an expert, project management resource and business analyst. This is a hands-on project management role working across internal partners on various product launch projects impacting stakeholders.
*100% Remote (EST hours)*Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities:
- When needed function as a Business Analyst helping drive completion of the project solution
- Drive project management processes (including scope, schedule, risk, issue, resource and budget management)
- Develop and maintain integrated project plan, status reports, risk and issue log, and other project related artifacts
- Facilitate the definition of the project scope, milestones, tasks, deliverables and resource requirements
- Establish a communication strategy in partnership with business and IT sponsors and effectively communicate project related information to team members, IT management, and customers throughout the project life cycle
- Continually identify, prioritize monitor, manage and mitigate project risks
- Track project metrics (e.g. scope change requests, schedule variances and customer satisfaction) to monitor execution
- Manage and prepare project status reporting as defined in the communication plan
- Forecast internal resource capacity by tracking the progress of projects across the portfolio
- Keeps user experience in the forefront of all user facing projects. Work with technical and business teams when developing technologies and communication plans to provide an optimal end user experience
- Ensure that assigned projects are conducted in compliance with all department standards, processes, policies, and guidelines
- Efficiently identify and resolve project issues; Escalate issues that require executive attention
- Ensure business inclusion throughout the management of the project schedule, project decision making, training, etc.
- Identify necessary project operating processes for projects and secure the management involvement required
- Participate in technical discussions regarding systems integrations and testing, for the purpose of providing insights and assist in decision making as they related to patient services platforms.
- Facilitate the development and execution of detailed cut-over plans, working collaboratively with vendor partners and Alexion Patient Services team as well as business partners.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Project Management of Commercial related projects with some Business Analyst experience
- Domain knowledge and previous experience leading commercial product launch initiatives and other commercial related projects in areas such as Account-Based Commercial Model, Roster Management, Market Access, Contracting Pricing in the biotech and/or pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to work independently and be able to function as a Business Analyst as needed
- Working understanding of functional specifications related to the following platforms: Salesforce, Mobile Application Management, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), ERP, and Master Data Management (MDM)
- Broad business acumen and understanding of software development processes, outsourcing and offshoring.
- Proven experience working effectively in a matrix organization and ability to collaborate effectively across geographies
- Drive for high quality and ability to collaborate with other stakeholders to achieve high goals
- Ability to work with cross-functional stakeholders to establish and ensure a reliable and productive working relationship, including with vendor partners
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to influence
Job ID: 346308About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!