Are you a highly skilled Project Manager, experienced in the financial services industry?
If you're looking for a long-term opportunity to drive cross-functional project delivery, we may have the ideal role for you in Jersey City.This is a contract to hire opportunity. Applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis and convert to FTE following contract duration. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager:
Requirements of the Senior Project Manager:
- Translate organizational objectives into actionable program of delivery
- Develop in-depth project implementation plans
- Lead major work streams within projects/programs
- Drive change management initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, or equivalent
- At least 12 years of project management experience
- Financial services experience required
- Ability to drive results independently and escalate issues appropriately
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment across multiple time zones
- Strong interpersonal and rapport building skills across multiple stakeholders
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong conflict-resolution skills
Keywords: Senior Project Manager, PM, Financial Services
Job ID: 338275 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!