***We are unable to sponsor for this 3 month CTH role***
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Sr. Project Manager for Business and Technology projects. Candidate will engage with senior business executives who are looking to undertake a major project initiative or change event, and work with them to help develop their Business Case and manage all activities related to an assigned project or program, to ensure complete delivery of Scope, within budget and within the agreed timeline.
- Deliver on all project management activities for an assigned project or program from Initiation through Closure.
- Demonstrate natural leadership and communication skills to instill confidence in business executive team of your expertise and capability.
- Manage projects in any functional area of a business, i.e. Manufacturing, Supply Chain, IT / Systems, HR, Finance, etc.
- Manage multiple projects or programs simultaneously. Potentially across multiple businesses, across time zones, internationally, etc. Includes travel nationally and internationally as required by the project.
- Adopt, utilize and enhance the standard company tools, processes and templates.
- Work with a continuous improvement mind-set so that all activities become inputs and improvements for future projects.
- Identify and manage project and program interdependencies.
- Manage external parties involved in an assigned project.
- Manage project completion, handover to steady-state, and post implementation reviews.
- Ensure compliance with company policies for health, safety and environment.
- Ensure compliance with company policies for governmental and local laws and regulations.