The Project Manager has responsibility for exceedingly well-managed implementation of best-of-breed technology enabled marketing solutions. This individual will ensure appropriate communication amongst the entire project team and stakeholders. The Project Manager will have a strong understanding of the customer's business and marketing requirements and lead assigned implementation team projects, manage the project scope, plans and schedules, develop and maintain status documents and ensure that the quality of deliverables are met on time and within established budget.
The ideal candidate will possess:
* 7-10 years of project management experience
* Outstanding ability to understand and synthesize issues so that they can be communicated and evaluated in a straightforward and organized manner
* Demonstrated ability to create order and maintain project controls in a dynamic fast-paced environment with competing demands
* Outstanding team leadership and cross-functional team management skills
* Strong working knowledge of MS Project and the organizational, detail-oriented mindset it takes to produce a successful plan
* Ability to analyze and document business and technical processes and workflows
* Ability to produce sleek, professional and informative client- and management-facing documentation and reports
* A track record of impeccable communication skills cross-team and cross-client
* An energetic, positive and innovative attitude, working as a true team player and facilitator to bring their project to a successful delivery
* Manage all aspects of product implementation from inception to deployment
* Help drive the solution's scoping and requirements stage
* Partner with Client Manager to develop consistent and shared understanding of client opportunity and approach to managing and delivering services on behalf of our clients.
* Work with Client Manager, project team and other internal teams to identify all project deliverables and associated tasks required to complete those deliverables.
* Develop project schedules and detailed projects plan.
* Maintain contact and communication with all project team members and other participants to ensure conformance with the requirements of each project(s) and client user expectations.
* Evaluate and summarize weekly project(s) reports for management, identifying successful completions of milestones and deliverables, change management process, and any problems or issues and any follow-up action required.
* Create the communication plan, issues tracking, and risk management plan.
* Display mature judgment regarding how and when to escalate client or internal issues to their supervisors.
Princeton Information is one of the nation's top five privately-held IT consulting firms, in business since 1985. Princeton Information services a clientele of primarily Fortune 500 companies nationwide. With annual revenues over $120 million, Princeton Information operates across the US from multiple regional offices.
Our Commitment to Our Consultants
As a privately held company, Princeton Information is solely committed to the success of clients and consultants - not to any shareholders. PI's success is grounded in the relationships we build with our consultants. We seek the best people; provide career path counseling; as well as the most challenging opportunities in business and in IT. As part of its culture of loyalty and commitment to its consultants, Princeton Information is committed to doing all we can to ensure our consultants have the best possible search, placement and work experience possible.
Working with one Princeton Recruiter will gain you access to over 500 open requirements with the top clients in the US across all industries (finance, insurance, pharmaceutical, commercial, telecom, media, manufacturing) nationwide. Our local recruiters have in-depth knowledge of our clients and opportunities. They will work with you to find you the best possible opportunities for you and your career.
Our relationships with our clients, as well as our consultants, are critical to our success! We have a robust sales organization that ensures that Princeton has the inside track on what attributes a person needs in order to be successfully placed and engaged at our clients. We know the technical and non-technical skills that our clients are looking for and we ensure that you are educated about the client prior to your interview with them. Princeton is committed to going above and beyond to ensure that each meeting you have with a client is a successful one!