Who We Are
Provenir is a global fintech company with offices in New York, New Jersey, London and Singapore. We are passionate about technology and helping businesses become industry leaders. As a leading provider of decisioning and analytics products for financial services and other industries, we empower businesses to create innovative, digital-first financial decisioning solutions that drive business growth.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for people who share our values and our passion, who are creative and rise to meet challenges. Individual contributors, who thrive in a collaborative culture and strong technical environment. Client-focused individuals who are determined and persistent in delivering success to our clients, with a proven track record of implementing system applications in a client facing role (which could include internal clients).
What You’ll Do
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to lead other members of the Professional Services team in the implementation of software solutions for our clients. The Senior Project Manager will be required to work on multiple projects, coordinating resources to ensure all milestones are met on time and on budget, and that quality standards are adhered to. The Senior Project Manager may perform business analyst functions to scope net-new or additional project phases. This role has direct reporting responsibilities and actively mentors team members to ensure they further develop their skills and that their performance objectives are achieved.
Essential Job Functions:
- Leads a team in the implementation of software solutions across multiple client deliveries
- Ensures the project scope and requirements are well defined and that the project staffing and budget levels are appropriate at all stages of the project life-cycle.
- The ability to develop technical specifications from business/functional requirements, manage project resources, and the ability to skillfully manage internal and external clients
- Create documentation for any key project decisions, action items, issues and other pertinent information
- Document detailed requirements for product enhancements and new features
- Organize and lead user acceptance testing (UAT) with the appropriate project stakeholders
- Answer questions and resolve functional and technical issues from stakeholders
- Clearly communicates project status and manages expectations to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensures client satisfaction with overall service provided and future opportunities are identified and progressed
- Manages a team of consultants and analysts, ensuring their performance meets expectations and leading reviews and personal development
- Assists in Sales by assessing the resource requirements of potential deals and demonstrating systems or company technologies to sales prospects
- Travel to clients approx. 30%
Education: Education/experience equivalent to graduate level ideally in a computer or business-related subject
- Seven or more years in a software company with at least one to two years’ experience managing projects preferably in the banking and/or non-banking financial institutions
- Fintech experience is preferred
Qualifications, Strengths and Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, must be able to manage internal resources as well as the client
- Highly organized and able to manage and motivate a team to achieve their milestones
- Experience of a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Appreciation of a range of technologies, including databases, and their implementation in a business environment
- Expert knowledge in systems analysis and project management techniques with a proven record of applying these to solve business problems.
Nice to Have
- Experience of managing teams or clients in multiple locations
- Experience in developing client relations and becoming a trusted adviser
- Experience in a pre-sales environment
At Provenir, you’ll be a member of a dynamic and growing team that prides itself in developing highly innovative, adaptable and configurable software solutions. You’ll enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package and a comfortable work space. Our collaborative culture and strong technical environment make Provenir a great place to build your career. To learn more go to www.Provenir.com.
Provenir is an Equal Opportunity Employer.