CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Rally Health™ is all about putting health in the hands of the individual. It's our mission, and it drives everything we do, which is to empower people with easy-to-use online and mobile tools that help them take charge of their health and health care, from improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits, and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to innovating continuously at every level. We know that some of the things we do are not going to work, and that's okay. We're not trying to build something that is churn and burn. We're building something that supports people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally Health, we believe that two heads truly are better than one. Rallyers understand the importance of communication and collaboration, ensuring that we work we produce is the best that it can be. Every opinion is valid and valued, and we share ideas that elevate the way we work. We know that the big picture and the small details are tied together, and we keep both in mind. Everything we do is executed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch. Here at Rally, we take advantage of the opportunity to build strong relationships with each other, because it makes us better.
- Facilitate cross-functional coordination across project plans
- Lead work stream dependencies and the impact on downstream working groups
- Track updated accomplishments, landmarks, key issues and/or change controls
- Establish and lead working group meetings
- Create weekly project status and executive reporting
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of progressively responsible experience in project management
- Ideal candidate is enthusiastic, willing to identify disorganization and bring the right partners together to drive clarity of purpose
- Adept at software development concepts to support the technical direction of the team
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Strives when working as part of a dynamic team
- Prioritizes typical job responsibilities in conjunction with ad hoc requests and team improvements
- Develops strong relationships built on mutual respect and a focus on continuous improvement
- Experience working with a Product and Engineering organizations
- Experience managing Kanban, Scrum, and other project types
- Experience working with Atlassian's JIRA, Confluence, and Google Apps
- Experience within a SaaS environment that operates with continuous delivery
- Start-up/entrepreneurial experience
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or equivalent experience with agile development methodologies
Why join Rally? On top of an innovative work atmosphere and a chance to help people change their lives, we offer competitive pay, daily catered lunches, and an extensive benefits
package for all full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). In addition, offer the ability to grow, while truly making an impact in the healthcare system.
Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valued. A diverse workforce will enrich us with the talent, energy, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application and/or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (email@example.com).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. CLICK HERE TO APPLY