INADEV is a recognized SBA 8(a) certified SDB based in McLean, VA since 2011. We provide high quality agile digital services, cloud based solutions, and full end to end operational services to multiple Federal agencies such as Department of Homeland Security (USCIS), Social Security Administration, US Census Bureau, Food and Drug Administration, and large commercial entities such as Echostar.
Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. or Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.s/EAD status with the ability to obtain a Public Trust security clearance is required.
Must be available for in-person interview and work onsite in Woodlawn MD.
Key Required Skills: Python, NLP, NLTK within Python
We are seeking a Senior Python/NLP Software Developer shall have extensive experience in software design, development and testing, program installations, and system implementations.
- Develop applications that are performant and meet the requirements of the client utilizing NLTK within Python. Can mentor other Python developers on NLTK is used within Python.
- Contribute to the analysis and development of the final product.
- Providing tests for all code and logic created.
- Schedule code reviews to review all code written and changes made.
- Apply advanced technical principles, techniques, theories and concepts.\
- Contribute to the development of new principles and theories.
- Support management and customers in answering questions on advanced technical research studies and applications.
- Work on innovative and unusually complex technical problems to provide solutions.
- Present design, concept, and architecture to internal and external audiences.
- Prepare weekly status reports of accomplished tasks.
- The incumbent shall conduct research for, and maintain the computer systems and utilities for commercial and Government engagements.
- The incumbent shall have extensive experience to analyze customers' needs, design a quality proposal then develop these customized solutions to customer/user problems.
- The incumbent will establish system parameters and formats; ensure hardware/software compatibility; and coordinate and/or modify user requirements in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and configuration capabilities.
- The incumbent will be able to work productively as a developer on a project and be able to integrate with project teams. The incumbent will possess excellent written and spoken communications skills, and will be able to perform technical documentation, user documentation, and customer presentations as required.
- Ability to develop technical solutions, document the solution architecture, design document using UML.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance is required
- Proficient in Python.
- Strong knowledge of Python modules: pandas, numpy, Python Natural Language Toolkit (NLTK), Stanford NLP, Allen NLP, scikit learn, spacy.
- RESTful web service implementations
- Strong experience with Natural Language Processing
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Application servers/Web frameworks: Bottle or Flask, Python Web servers (like CherryPy, Gevent or Gunicorn)
- Databases: Postgres
- OS: Windows
- Expert in Python Unit Testing
- Data Modeling, DDL
- Server configuration
- Technical Leadership
- MS Visual Studio.
- Virtualization, Containers, Micro services and Cloud development
- Familiarity with Python Unit testing tools like Pytest.
- Agile Experience
- Knowledge of Python Web servers: Cherry Py, Gevent or Gunicorn
- OS: Linux
- Bachelor's degree and 12+ years of prior relevant experience
We offer a full benefits package. This includes but is not limited to:
- We will contribute $400 to $800 towards your healthcare plan. We have multiple plans available to fit your life for Medical, Vision, Dental & Prescription.
- Employer paid Life Insurance & Long/Short Disability Insurance
- 3 weeks PTO, roll over up to 200 hours
- 8 paid holidays and 2 paid floating holidays
- 401k, vested immediately, we match up to 3%
- Excellent work life balance
- A commitment to creating a fulfilling work environment
No 3 rd party Recruiters/agencies please.
Physical Demands: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
INADEV Corporation does not discriminate against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibits discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, or national origin.