Kforce is currently seeking a Phython Web Application Developer in the Arlington , Virginia (VA) area.
* Demonstrates thorough extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success, as both an individual contributor and team member, identifying and addressing client needs in a consulting role, with experience in the following areas:
* Writing tests in development for Agile framework required (i.e. unit tests)
* Preparing and coordinating complex written documentation of code changes and the impact to forward deployed engineers and end users
* Using data to hypothesize its meaning during the development process
* Clear communication when writing, speaking and/or presenting to team, business and technology personnel
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in roles performing software development which includes, but is not limited to, the following aspects of software development:
* Python web application development with Django
* Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in roles performing software development which includes, but is not limited to, the following aspects of software development: Django web development
* Software configuration management including GIT, Maven, or similar. Data structures and algorithms and object-oriented design
* Agile software development model
* Linux basic systems administration
* Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services or Azure GCP and Azure preferred)(Message bus technology such as Google PubSub, Apache Kafka,or RabbitMQ
* Postgresql or MySQL
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.