We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Python Developer with our industry-leading client in McLean, VA.
*Will begin working remotely through the end of 2020 but candidates must be open to working onsite in either Wilmington, DE or McLean, VA ** must be able to work EST Hours without issue **We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities:
- Strong backend/deployment experience to help the current DevOps Engineer but also focus on the full stack development of this web application.
- 30% front end / 70% API, DevOps and Cloud Experience
- Working on design systems and components built in React
- Develop solutions (adding to front end react), adding APIs to integrate into the system, independently deploy the code
- Strong knowledge of using react components and libraries, API development in Python and strong AWS/DevOps deployment experience DevOps cloud AWS experience.
- Individuals should have experience working with Ec2 all the way through and up to production deployments. Trying to go as serverless as possible - keep the stack on Lamda as much as possible
- React is preference, Angular experience can be foundation but there must be a transition to React as they are using this technology to work with existing components not creating new web pages
Job ID: 346113About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!