Our client is an early-stage, VC-funded technology company, based in NYC that is building a world-class team, capable of moving quickly to deliver high-quality technology in one of the largest global industries. The potential is limitless.
Our client is looking for a top-notch backend engineer. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic for our APIs written in Python/Django/REST, definition and maintenance of the central Postgres database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
Along with the salary, this position will have a generous equity component to the package!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Have exposure to the sales teams to prioritize what can improve our revenue
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Interact with customers and support them in being successful with Constrafor
- Ensuring scalability of back-end systems
- 3+ years of experience scaling robust RESTful API systems
- Experience using Python, Django, Postgres, AWS. The exact language or tech stack is less important than having a solid grasp of programming and computer science fundamentals.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting / ETL systems experience is a plus
- Huge benefit if you have experience building SaaS products
- You care about product ownership and solving complex problems for our customers