Senior Python developers with pytorch/tensorflow and other Client experiences.
Role and responsibilities
• Architect and program efficient and scalable training systems that drive state-of-the-art Client / deep learning research
• Accelerate the lab's research by improving access to and efficiency of distributed training infrastructure
• Run engineering projects end to end with minimal supervision
• Maintain our tools for experiment deployment and ensure researchers are empowered by those tools, i.e.:
o add new features and improve existing ones
o implement accommodations for edge cases
o keep up with features/changes in backends
o track issues and fix bugs
o keep documentation up to date
• Engage collaboratively with researchers on how they use experimental platforms, explore alternative approaches, and enable new use cases without compromising accessibility or stability
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, mathematics, or related field (or the equivalent combination of education and experience)
• 3+ years of software development experience and ability to produce maintainable, reusable code. This may include academic work (but not coursework) or open-source contributions.
• 2+ years of software development experience in Python that includes building and supporting a codebase that is used by others, such as a Python library on GitHub or a deployed application.
• 1+ years of experience with PyTorch or Tensorflow.
• MS or PhD in computer science, engineering, statistics or a related field
• Experience in architecting, designing and implementing large scale systems
• Experience in machine learning, distributed systems and working with GPU infrastructure
• Experience in applying, implementing, and/or developing algorithms for machine learning, artificial intelligence, or statistics
• Experience with Docker and Kubernetes or similar orchestration frameworks