Our telemedicine client offers modern doctor house calls in addition to primary care, chronic disease management, sick visits and urgent care with remote monitoring.
The engineering team is looking for a Python Software Engineer with experience in backend engineering, and experience or an interest in data modeling/ETL work. You will work in a close knit team and be involved in contributing to a variety of machine learning and optimization projects that drive their core autonomous routing/dispatch and predictive health systems. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of projects, deliver production level optimization and machine learning systems, and contribute to the development of their IP portfolio.
Apply today if you're looking to get hands on experience with Machine Learning tools and acquire the skills below!
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of experience
- Strong SDLC (development, testing, CI/CD, and deployment experience)
- Understanding of Agile using Jira
- Lambda deployment experience
- HUG or Flask framework experience
- BS or Master's degree
Desired Skills & Experience
- Java, Ruby, Swift, or Kotlin experience is a +
- Healthcare experience (primarily with compliance) is a +
- AI/ML experience is a +
- Airflow - DAGS predictive learning is a +
- Competitive Salary: Up to $185k/year DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Stock Options
- 4 Free Heal Visits for You and Your Family
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit