How You'll Contribute:
Qualifications What You'll Bring:
- Develop and execute both manual test cases (70%) and automated test scripts (30%) for functional, system, and regression testing
- Automate test cases using object-oriented Python and in-house selenium Webdriver frameworks, alongside other QA team members
- Build new automation frameworks, extend current frameworks, and maintain frameworks as the applications-under-test change.
- As part of an Agile Team, attend scrums meetings and sprint planning / backlog reviews, communicating project/testing status to internal and external teams in a timely manner
- Understand and utilize SDLC compliance, checklists and processes
- Work with Change/Version Control
- Identify and report software defects and testing metrics
- Participate in peer test case reviews
- Participate in on-going, pre- and post-project quality reviews
- Works with sensitive/confidential data
Who We Are
- Ability to program in at least one language
- Working knowledge of object oriented programming concepts
- Working knowledge of automated testing tools such as Selenium
- Preferably, firsthand experience building Selenium Webdriver frameworks.
- Working knowledge of a programming language, preferably Python
- 3+ years of current/recent Test Automation development experience
- 6+ years of recent experience working in a Windows environment
- 3+ years of recent experience working in a Linux environment
- Experience in High Availability environments and production support
- 3+ years of working experience with scripting and Windows 2008 servers
- Successfully work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Flexibility to shift projects and Agile teams, if necessary
- Manage priorities and timelines to achieve goals
- Function effectively as part of a team
- Work well with technical and operational resources at all levels of the organization
- Communicate effectively and concisely
- Use creativity in addressing challenges
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.