Sr. QA Automation Engineer
Full-Time, Contract Hire
(Dependent on salary history and experience)
About CSI Tech:
CSI Tech is a different kind of IT talent company. We do our homework to match the right people, with the right skills, to every client challenge. Whether you re an organization with an immediate IT staffing need or an IT professional searching for the idea opportunity, CSI Tech is the solution you ve been looking for. We do IT talent right.
We are seeking Sr. QA Automation Engineer
The ideal candidate is a QA Engineer with 5-9 years of experience in testing complex transactional applications built in ReactJS/Redux/JS/Java/Oracle.
- Reviews and provides feedback on requirements and design specifications. Key participant in requirements, design, and code reviews.
- Participates in plan/specification peer reviews to ensure technical completeness and accuracy.
- Monitors product development progress throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC). Implements quality activities per the standardized Agile Methodology in conformance with the GETS Way of Working.
- Develops test plans, test specifications, test cases and test scripts. Presents documentation at departmental peer reviews to ensure technical completeness and accuracy.
- Support automated script development and execution with QA Automation. Develops project schedules and tracks progress against the schedule.
- Inputs all documented data conditions to execute test cases. Processes tests. Generates test results.
- Analyzes test results to ensure quality standards are met and the software meets/exceeds documented business requirements.
- Submits potential deficiencies into the Defect Tracking System.
- Interfaces with product development, support and other organizations to resolve possible product deficiencies to ensure exit/entry criteria is met and conforms to design and business requirements. Provides stakeholders with timely status updates and applicable QA metrics throughout the SDLC.
- Shares knowledge of products, procedures and methodologies with associates within and outside his/her immediate department.
- Setting and adherence to QA standards, full participation in Agile development lifecycle. Stay current with the industry processes, trends and techniques.
- Performs leadership activities for the project(s) QA team including; selection of testing methodologies and strategy, scheduling and task assignments, and team coaching or technical activities associated with the design, build, and execution of automated tests.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 5 to 9 Years of experience in building automated test suites
- Adaptability and willingness to learn new tools/languages is a big plus.
- Must know how to use resources to resolve routine issues without more than limited intervention from developers; Resolves Wide Range of Issues including Complex Issues
- Wide range of Professional and Technical Skills, including demonstrated ability to resolve complex issues.
- Must be seasoned in innovating, able to independently design complex test scenarios to mimic our integration partners usage.
- Must have impeccable ethics and integrity.
- Strong and demonstrable knowledge and experience of one or more automated testing tools
- Experience with Agile methodology, and related tools for managing Agile sprint cycles
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Experience with Performance Testing Applications
- Experience with Postman and SOAP UI or similar
- Experience with SQL sufficient for exploratory testing, identification and collection of test input data, etc.
- Understanding of HTTP, XML, and HTML
- Must be capable of advanced decision making skills with the ability to judge appropriate actions as required to complete assigned projects
Our employees enjoy great benefits:
- Healthcare benefits
- 401(k) eligibility at six months of service, including a discretionary match from CSI and all of the benefits
- Expenses reimbursement, according to your contract
- Consultant Care Program
CSI Tech at a glance:
Being a part of a national and worldwide staffing industry enterprise, CSI Tech is a part of The CSI Companies which is part of Recruit, the 5 th
largest staffing company in the world. In 2013, CSI Tech expanded its reach even further by acquiring the Anteo Group, one of Atlanta s most respected IT firms. The combined resources of CSI Tech and Anteo Group strengthens and expands CSI s IT resources nationwide.
While we provide IT staffing support across various spectrums nationwide, we specialize in finding the perfect fit in 5 key areas: Software Development, Project Management, Infrastructure, Support, and Database and Reporting. Our responsiveness and high touch customer services has been recognized for three-consecutive years by our clients and candidates in an annual independent survey earning CSI Tech Best of Staffing Talent and Client Satisfaction Awards.