Senior QA Engineer
Job DescriptionSenior QA EngineerJOB DESCRIPTION
CoStar delivers real-time, verified real estate data that helps clients confidently spot great opportunities and make smart choices ahead of competitors. By combining the power of CoStar's independent research organization - the industry's largest - with global data delivery, software, and application solutions, clients can act on opportunities with confidence.
CoStar's software developers build products that facilitate real estate transactions globally. These transactions range from a small business owner leasing their first office space to a large multi-national buying a new headquarters campus. On any given day our developers are building products that manage nearly a trillion dollars of potential real estate transactions.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designs, documents, and implements procedures and techniques that are consistent with departmental SQA methodology.
- Analyzes and evaluates risk (software & business), accuracy, completeness, consistency, testability, and overall quality of changes introduced by software engineering team(s).
- Creates and maintains SQA deliverables including test procedures, test cases, test data, project test progress and release reports.
PREFERRED QUALIFCATIONS AND SKILLS (Nice to haves)
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years experience developing and maintaining of Enterprise Applications
- 5+ years experience with SQL
- Experience with version control and project management tools (TFS, JIRA, etc.)
- Meaningful experience writing code (Typescript, C# or Java)
- Meaningful experience writing automated tests
- Strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Data modeling experience from conceptual, logical, and physical designs
- Experience with RESTful web services
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.#LI-KW2
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing