Must be able to work in Alpharetta or Glenridge
GreenSky is one of the fastest growing Financial Technology companies in America. We make it easy for businesses of all sizes to offer credit to their customers with a fast and paperless solution. With billions of dollars in loans and hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers, GreenSky is quickly changing the consumer credit marketplace. We have a great team, are growing quickly, and are backed by some of the leading investors in the world.
Our corporate headquarters is located in the financial technology hub of Atlanta, GA. We have three locations in the Atlanta area, Alpharetta, Glenridge Connector, and N. Druid Hills. This team is located in Alpharetta.
* Develop and execute test plans and test cases with a strong emphasis on using code to solve technical challenges and shorten the test cycle through automation.
* Estimate test efforts, analyze and communicate test results and participate in day to day QA Activities.
* Work with Development and Test Teams to design and implement test and validation strategies.
* Execute and manage test cases and results; report on test and defect metrics.
* Create, execute and troubleshoot automated test scenarios across our systems.
* Contribute to robust, scalable, and high quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and performance testing
* Contribute to the building of a continuous Integration (CI) environment and ongoing process improvement activities.
* Identify required improvements in the test and development processes; make contributions to our automation tools that address specific needs.
* Maintain a high quality bar in a complex and constantly evolving workspace.
Experience and Skills:
Required Skills and Experience:
* Experience with software testing and automated test techniques with a strong focus on quality throughout the entire software development cycle.
* Good knowledge of object oriented programming, along with requisite coding and debugging skills.
* Design and development skills in a programming language. (Java, Python as an example)
* Understanding of software design principles, patterns, algorithms, data structures and multi-threading concepts.
* Proven ability to translate functional requirements and use cases into working test plans and test cases.
* Experience building highly automated environments using virtual and cloud resources is strongly desired.
* Experience with Hypervisors, Linux, Windows and Amazon Web Services would be a plus.
* Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
* Some knowledge of continuous integration practices, preferably using Jenkins.
* Ability to work across Windows, Linux is a plus.
* Passion for improving code quality through interaction with development team.
* Demonstrated skill in using coding standards and being an active participant in code reviews.
* BS/MS/PhD degree in Computer Science or Equivalent work experience.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems and perform complex system tests
* Creative thinking skills
We strongly encourage Armed Forces Veterans to apply
Job Level: Any
Level of Education: BA/BS
Date Updated: June 21, 2018
Years of Experience: Any
Starting Date: ASAP