As a part of the Quality Assurance team, you will help bring in Automation Engineering while still doing some Manual work.
The individual should be self-motivated and work well in a team environment. Being both proactive and creative are important success factors in our fast-paced environment. The individual will work closely with developers, customer support, and management, executing test iterations, tracking/reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution. The individual should have a strong understanding of the QA testing lifecycle and methodology.
- Interact with project management, development teams, and support team to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation functions.
- Participate in the planning and development of a testing automation strategy. This may include evaluating tools and adjusting the testing environment/lifecycle accordingly.
- Execute and analyze manual/automated test results.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- 4+ years experience
- Relevant work experience in development and/or testing role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects/deliverables simultaneously
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated
- Punctual, regular and consistent attendance
- BS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Web Systems or other related degree (or work experience equivalent)
- Experience with various web browsers and platforms
- Experience testing web applications
- Knowledge and/or experience with automated testing tools
- Exposure to development/scripting in common languages like TFS, SQL, etc.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.