Kforce has a client that is seeking a Senior QA Engineer in Chicacgo, IL.
The Sr QA Test Engineer is the subject matter expert (SME) within the project team. Candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills; and be able to interface efficiently with all support groups, other QA groups, and development groups to get things done independently with minimal oversight. The incumbent must exhibit quick learning abilities by mastering new concepts which may be business-, technical-, or process-oriented.
* Assist QA Manager and QA Lead Analyst in identifying test scope, identifying project risks, and implementing process changes and efficiencies
* Ensure team members are complying with SDLC processes
* Execute responsibilities with minimal oversight; consult analysts and consultants as the technical SME
* Create and maintain test artifacts and facilitating artifact reviews
* Interface and communicate with internal teams and external support groups
* Solid working knowledge of UNIX and SQL for analysis and data verification in back-end tables
* Successful experience testing commercial Java applications running on Linux OS
* Experience with Kafka/MQ messaging
* Experience troubleshooting test environment issues
Experience/Skills not mandatory but helpful to have:
* Performance testing experience
* Use of performance testing tools: JMeter, JProfiler, YourKit, Heap Analyzer
* Protocol testing experience
* Profile management tools: AppDynamics, Splunk
* Experience wit GIT and Stash
* Experience writing scripts ie groovy, python and unix scripts
* Tibco RV/FTL messaging experience
* Experience working with UC4 Programming knowledge for automation
* Programming knowledge for automation
* Financial industry knowledge
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.