Job Title: Senior QA Engineer – Video Codecs
Location: San Mateo, CA
Duration: 12 months
Position Overview: The Software QA Engineer supports the quality activities throughout the software development life cycle to ensure the highest Video Codecs quality for PlayStation platform.
- Develop test plan, test cases, and analyze test coverage for Video Codecs projects include decoders and encoders.
- Develop test automation suites to improve testing process.
- Execute both whitebox and blackbox tests.
- Maintain bug database, identify and track issues and analyze the issue
- Generate test reports for project performed.
- Interface with both internal and external customers on technical issues.
- Research testing methodologies to improve US R&D’s testing process.
- Continue building In-depth knowledge of all video codec standards and real world applications to improve ongoing testing coverage.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 2 + years of QA experience in test design & development and QA process
- 1+ years of experience in Python programming
- 1+ years of experience in c++ programming
- 2+ years of experience in Video Codecs testing both decoder & encoder
- Experience in design & development test automation frameworks or tools
- Excellent communication skills and able to work independently with development team
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems include Buildbot and Jenkins
W :+ 1 408 550 1224