Senior Quality Assurance Analyst (Mobile)
Are you passionate about software? Are you constantly pushing yourself to learn new technologies to develop better, faster and more efficient applications? Then CoStar is the place for you. Everyone at CoStar is deeply committed to delivering high-performing applications that change the way our users consume and use commercial real estate data. We are THE leading data provider to the $11 trillion commercial real estate industry. Every day customers use our data and products to make multi-million dollar investment decisions. Our team in Orange County is growing and searching for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer who can take us to the next level.
We are looking for a Senior QA engineer with strong experience in testing native mobile apps (iOS and Android) to deliver high quality applications in a fast-paced agile environment.
* A love for mobile apps and being hands on. You enjoy testing iOS and Android apps
* A passion for customer experience. You enjoy releasing an app with best experience in the hands of the customer
* A passion for quality. You want to be part of the team that takes pride in producing highest quality mobile apps!
* A Customer Advocate. You represent voice of the customer to help deliver best customer experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensures that products conform to business requirements/company policies, software quality standards, and established procedures
* Confirms that testable systems are specified, designed and implemented
* Designs, documents and implements procedures and techniques that are consistent with departmental SQA Methodology for analyzing, testing, and evaluating the risk (software & business), accuracy, completeness, internal integrity/consistency, testability and overall quality of business systems and SDLC processes
* Creates and maintains SQA deliverables including test plans, test cases, test data, project test progress and release reports, application turnover documents and test schedules
* Recommends and assists in corrective actions taken at all stages of product life
* Submits and tracks production (maintenance) and release issues in their respective systems
* Develops automated regression test suites using automated testing tools
* BS degree in information systems, computer science, or related field.
* 5+ years- hands on experience with manual/automated testing of native iOS and Android apps
* Experience performing functional, performance and internalization testing of mobile apps
* Experience using network sniffing tools such as Charles proxy and Fiddler
* Strong familiarity with native iOS and Android platform UI experience
* Familiarity with automation using Selenium/Appium and good understanding of automation testing strategies and tools.
* Must be detail-oriented and possess strong organizational, written and verbal skills
* Experience testing mission-critical relational database applications and web-based enterprise systems
* Experience reporting, regressing and reproducing software problems.
* Experience with relational databases (administration and T-SQL)
* Proven capacity to effectively interface with dynamic development teams
* Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and TFS.
* Experience in API testing is an advantage
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing