Our client is an early-stage high-tech company in the rapidly growing telemedicine space. Their mission is to save lives and improve the delivery of healthcare by using technology to connect providers and patients. They are revolutionizing telemedicine by delivering a fully integrated platform that includes video end-points, e-visit solution, specialty workflows, scheduling, and collaboration tools. Their platform is flexible and can integrate with internal hospital IT systems. They proudly serve more than 200 hospitals across the US and internationally.
Their Development organization is looking for a talented person who is excited to help build the next generation of telemedicine software products. This person will focus on our quality efforts and be part of the quality team to ensure that the solutions and experiences that they deliver are on point with their customers’ needs and meet high quality standards. You will be a key part of the development organization team and work closely with cross-functional teams across the organization to deliver new features and solutions to help deliver on our mission.
Our client is committed to employee success and offers many benefits such as Employee Health Insurance, unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) and on site gym. They are headquartered in Reston, VA with easy access to the Metro. They like to have fun, laugh and achieve Awesome.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Fluent in a modern object oriented programming languages
· Uses a development centric approach to achieve quality (e.g., build tools with code and use scripting wherever possible)
· Work closely with Engineering and Product Management to understand user needs and to develop and adhere to QA processes and guidelines
· Interact directly with customers including running user testing groups to ensure we deeply understand their needs and how they use the solutions and incorporate these findings into our processes and strategies
· Continuously improve our QA processes and approach including frequent reviews of new approaches and techniques
· Establish quality metrics and improve our continuous integration pipeline, testing patterns and techniques.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· 3+ years experience as a lead quality engineer with strong knowledge of test methodologies and software release cycle.
· QA expertise with SaaS web solutions, distributed services, and mobile applications and/or products
· Proficient in creating and executing test plans based on understanding of feature goals, software architecture and how our customers use the solutions
· Strong experience with automating testing tools such as Selenium Webdriver and PhantomJS
· Experience with Sauce Labs.
· Experience creating and maintaining test scripts
· Able to work independently and drive results in a fast-pace Agile environment
· Experience defining and setting up CI pipelines
· Clear and efficient communication
· Preferred - experience in healthcare
If this sounds like you, please respond with your Salary requirements as soon as possible.
Please no telecommuters or agencies.
About AAJ Interactive Technologies:
AAJ Interactive Technologies, established in 1997 by cutting-edge technology executives, is a technology professional-services company supplying project-based consulting, staff augmentation and recruiting services to leading firms throughout Metropolitan Washington, DC.
We work differently from most of our competition. We have been in both a position of hiring, mentoring and managing large staffs inside a corporate culture, as well as consultants for hire. This unique perspective allows us to understand both sides of this business. We take the time to ensure our consultants/candidates placed will be successful.
We believe that because of our principals we have succeeded where others have failed. The greater DC technology space can be full of companies that are not really looking out for your interests. Ask around, we’re not one of them! We want you to succeed, and we’ll do everything we can to help you do just that!