Description Job Description:Description:
We are looking for a Sr. Quality Engineer who will maintain the Quality Management System (QMS) processes related to design and manufacturing activities while ensuring conformance to customer requirements. You must be a self-starting problem solver who will utilize your analytical skills to find innovative solutions to quality-related issues. In this role, you will support the production of Aviation Security Screening systems.Primary Responsibilities:
- Identify opportunities for improvement in manufacturing quality, optimization, and process standardization at our Vista, CA manufacturing facility
- Through defect analysis of customer and installation team feedback, work to review, categorize, and investigate and resolve manufacturing defects
- Develop and lead corrective actions for CARs
- Engineering Changes and Deviations review and authorization
- Perform configuration and Pre-FAT validation (PSQA), testing, acceptance
- Perform process audits to ensure that implemented process improvements are successful and being followed.
- Establish critical-to-quality production metrics
- Update procedures in accordance with developed manufacturing improvements.
- Provide engineering support for assigned projects
- Support QMS and documented procedures
4+ years of experience in Manufacturing or Quality Assurance
Experienced in quality inspection systems and methods of identifying production non-conformances
Working knowledge of Quality Management Systems and ISO9001:2015
Ability to rapidly assess, analyze, and quickly resolve quality problems with little initial information or direction and with varying degrees of ambiguity
Experience in project management
Solid organizational skills, ability to work and interact with a variety of internal and external stakeholdersDesired:
Possess knowledge and experience with the manufacturing, inspection, and acceptance of Electro-mechanical systems and/or Printed Circuit Boards of varying complexities.
Strong verbal and written communication skills with interpersonal skills to partner, collaborate and build relationships with business partners
Proficient in data analysis and reporting
Familiar with Six-Sigma, SPC, and/ or Lean methodologies (certification in either is a plus)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience.Pay Range: