The SENIOR RESTful API DEVELOPER role is to define, develop, test, analyze, and deliver technology solutions. This includes writing, coding, testing, analyzing, and delivering both hardware and software programs and applications. The SENIOR RESTful API DEVELOPER will also research, design, document, and modify technology solutions throughout the project life cycle. The position will also coordinate the transition of completed project solutions to various IT Operational support teams.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience desired in one or more of the following fields: Computer Information Technology, Computer Programming and Analysis, Industrial Technology, Electronics Engineering Technology.
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, elastic is a plus.
- Build, maintain, document, and evolve REST APIs, modules, and packages
- Participate in Agile ceremonies as part of a Scaled Agile Delivery environment.
- Collaborate with team members, architecture, QE Teams to develop systems to adhere to specs and frameworks.
- 5-7+ years equivalent work experience. Experience preferred in project management, business analysis, or system design.
- Conflict resolution and problem-solving techniques required.
- Good presentation, facilitation, communication, and negotiation skills needed.
- Flexible and adaptable regarding learning and understanding new technologies.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail.
- Hands-on experience developing unit test cases and plans.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working both independently and, in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- May require working hours outside of typical business hours which could include nights and weekends as necessary to meet project deadlines and operational support needs.
- On-call availability on an occasional basis.
- Experience with integrating systems desired.