Job Title: Senior RPA Developer (exp 9+ yr)
Location: Tampa, FL
Duration: Long term contract
This role requires strong understanding of RPA technologies to assist clients in the technical delivery of automation solutions.
As the onsite RPA Developer, you will be an responsible for the development, testing and deployment of high-value enterprise automations. You will work with the client in defining the optimal development lifecycle for robotic automations to ensure timely and successful deployment of automations into production. You will be working with a broad team of cross-functional resources across various organizations and will partner with client business and IT teams, owning technical aspects of an engagement.
This role comes with significant visibility to management and requires excellent communication and presentation skillsets.
- Work with the Application Owners and Business Analysts to identify and understand the processes for RPA and produce the Process Definition/Design Documents (PDD s).
- Work with business users on analyzing and automation opportunities to consult, design, develop, and/or support solutions using RPA.
- Collaborate amongst various functional teams, analysts and architects.
- Help define robotic use cases, develop BOTs by using the uiPath tool set, and execute unit test cases.
- Identify, triage and close defects found during UAT with business.
- Work on any performance issues with BOT running in UAT/PRD.
- Work with the RPA Admin Team and Operations team to execute deployment plans and address any production issues.
- Help monitoring the BOT running in production on an ongoing basis.
- Support the training of RPA CoE best practices, standards, framework to teams participating in Bot development
Successful candidates will possess the following Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
- 2+ years professional development experience using Robotics Process Automation (RPA) tools/technologies, such as uiPath, Automation Anywhere, Work Fusion, Pega OpenSpan, Blue Prism, etc.
- 5+ years of overall IT experience specifically in the technical design, development and implementation or support of business systems.
- Advanced skills in analyzing, designing, developing, testing, implementing and supporting of windows client-based/web-based applications.
- Prior Delivery experience with in Finance, Insurance or Healthcare domains.
- Java, C# or Microsoft Technology (VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services)
- Other Scripting languages (e.g., Python, PERL, PowerShell, Bash, etc.)
- Self-motivated, detailed oriented and responsible team player
- Familiar with Agile and DevOps concepts and tools. Experience with JIRA, Confluence
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good verbal and written technical communication skills
- Good business interfacing skills to work with various lines of business on process flow maps
- Good process improvement identification skills
- Able to collaborate within the team
- Able to adapt easily to changing requirements and priorities
- Able to work across several lines of business users.
- Certified RPA professional on one or more automation platforms