Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Active Clearance Required
Engineering & Sciences
CSRA, a General Dynamics Information Technology company, has an immediate opening for a Surveillance Radar Engineer to join our mission critical FAA team located in Washington, DC. The successful candidate must be a US citizen and eligible for a Public Trust clearance
As the selected Surveillance Radar Engineer, you will be tasked with the following (not limited to):
* The engineer will be responsible for establishing requirements for, procurement of, testing of, and installation of at least two of the following surveillance types used for aircraft identification and location: Radar, multi-lateration, and GPS/ADS-B/satellite navigation.
* The engineer will be responsible for analyzing surveillance data to optimize, diagnose installation and automation problems in a surveillance/automation system.
* Conducts research, design, development, and testing of information processing hardware such as computer chips, circuit boards, computer systems, and electrical components.
* Designs new or modifies existing products, develops technical specifications for production, analyzes hardware configuration and processing solutions, and tests hardware conformance to specifications.
In order to be considered for the Surveillance Radar Engineer, you will be required to have the following:
* Travel: Domestic only and forecasted at ~1 week/month.
* BS degree in electrical, systems, aeronautical, or electronics engineering
* Minimum of 10 years of practical hands-on engineering experience.
* Must be a US Citizen and eligible for a Public Trust clearance
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA DC Washington - 400 Virginia Ave SW (DCS002)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.