We are dedicated to developing software that gives us an edge in the marketplace. Our UI Developers shape the look and feel of UWM's entire line of business. In this role you will use your expertise and creativity to create beautiful and usable web applications that help make the dreams of homeownership a possibility.WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU Required:
- Develop and implement modern responsive user interface components using React
- Create performant and reusable components and libraries that can be utilized across different applications
- Integrate React applications with internal and external APIs
- Collaborate with other roles including product owners and UX designers to refine and translate designs and user stories into high-quality code
- Improve application performance and maintainability by following and improving on standards and best practices to enforce consistency throughout all of our products
- Work with colleagues to understand the business needs and propose solutions to create the ideal user experience
- Explore new ideas and technologies to improve our methods and processes
- Mentor and pair program with other UI developers
- Professional experience implementing React concepts and core principles
- Prior experience with Flux or Redux
- Experience in web API integrations
- Experience with testing using Jest and react-testing-library
- Familiar with HTML and CSS/SCSS
- Strong communication skills
- Computer-related degree or equivalent experience
- On-site attendance
THE PLACE & THE PERKS
- Development experience in the .NET MVC stack
- Experience working as part of an Agile or SCRUM team
Ready to join thousands of talented team members who are making the dream of home ownership possible for more Americans? It's all happening on UWM's campus, where our award-winning workplace packs plenty of perks and amenities that keep the atmosphere buzzing with energy and excitement.
It's no wonder that out of our six pillars, People Are Our Greatest Asset is number one. It's at the very heart of how we treat each other, our clients and our community. Whether it's providing elite client service or continuously striving to improve, our pillars provide a pathway to a more successful personal and professional life.
From the team member that holds a door open to the one that helps guide your career, you'll feel the encouragement and support on day one. No matter your race, creed, gender, age, sexual orientation and ethnicity, you'll be welcomed here. Accepted here. And empowered to Be You Here.
More reasons you'll love working here include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after just 30 days
- Additional parental and maternity leave benefits after 12 months
- Adoption reimbursement program
- Paid volunteer hours
- Paid training and career development
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Mortgage discount and area business discounts
- Free membership to our large, state-of-the-art fitness center, including exercise classes such as yoga and Zumba, various sports leagues and a full-size basketball court
- Wellness area, including an in-house primary-care physician's office, full-time massage therapist and hair salon
- Gourmet cafeteria featuring homemade breakfast and lunch
- Convenience store featuring healthy grab-and-go snacks
- In-house Starbucks and Great Lakes Coffee Roasting Company
- Indoor/outdoor caf with Wi-Fi
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation and change. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Team members may be required to perform other or different job-related duties as requested by their team lead, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Employment with UWM is "at-will." UWM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for this job online
Refer this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
Connect with UWM!
Not sure what to apply for? Connect with us to speak with a recruiter and explore opportunities!