Senior Research Associate (T-Cell Immunology, Cancer Cell Culture, Molecular Biology)
- Large-scale in vitro immune cell screening to discover novel T-cell receptors (TCRs) and peptide antigen targets.
- Engineer cancer cell lines and primary T cells with Lentiviruses.
- Perform immune cell assays such as tumor cell killing and T cell proliferation.
- Demonstrate expertise with Tissue Culture, Cell Engineering, Flow Cytometry, ELISA and Cytotoxicity assays using Incucyte
- Assist in assay development and testing of modifications to screening platform.
- Isolate PBMC and primary T cells and monocytes from blood products such as leukopaks.
- Candidate to analyze data and present at group and company meetings.
- B.S. / M.S. with 3-5 years of experience in Biopharmaceutical or Biotechnology industry experience.
- Extensive experience in T cell Immunology required, understanding of Cancer Biology and Molecular Biology
- Proficiency in Tissue Culture, Cell Engineering, and Flow Cytometry is essential, experience with ELISA and Cytotoxicity assays using Incucyte desired.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and ability to work in a matrix environment.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn new techniques and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience presenting in team meetings a plus.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.PandoLogic.Category: Science, Keywords: Senior Scientist