Senior Revenue Cycle Solution Architect - Palomar Health Escondido, California, United States
Job Description As a Senior Revenue Cycle Solution Architect you will provide venue expertise during client engagement to deliver workflow and solution design to achieve defined benefits. You will be responsible for guiding clients through current workflows, upgrades, system changes, enhancements, and ongoing system maintenance. You will act as a primary consultant for the client's solution troubleshooting, consultation and knowledge transfer while also cultivating and sustaining relationships with clients to provide appropriate escalation of issues, solution knowledge, and engagement support. As a member of this team, you will resolve escalated problems and issues using solution knowledge and expertise. This will include resolving complex client concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or solution application, performing test script execution, and creating and participating in integrated testing.
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.
Qualifications Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Health Care Administration, Communications, Business, Management, Marketing, Finance, Mathematics, Science or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 5 years of software implementation work experience
- At least 2 years experience in Cerner's Revenue Cycle Solutions
- At least 5 years of health care information technology work experience
- At least 3 years' experience in customer service
- At least 2 years' of healthcare experience in Revenue Cycle (RevCycle, Case Management, HIM, Hospital business office, healthcare administration)
- RHIA, CRCR or other Revenue Cycle credentials
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to the San Diego, CA area or live within 60 miles of a virtually approved city
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, and need assistance or an accommodation in the recruiting process, please contact us by callingor by emailing .